ActivGrip™ ATA 534
GRIP PERFORMANCE with CUT RESISTANCE and DEXTERITY
- ActivGrip™ ATA® 534 combines ATA® fiber with Towa’s MicroFinish® technology, delivering outstanding cut resistance and excellent grip performance.
- The 13-gauge, seamless ATA® liner and “open back styling” keeps hands cool while delivering excellent flexibility to minimize hand fatigue and thereby increase productivity.
- Towa is well-known for the performance of its product ActivGrip™ Advance, and the soft yet durable Nitrile MicroFinish® coating of ActivGrip™.
Advanced Technology Armor® (ATA®)
- Advanced Technology Armor® (ATA®) is a revolutionary family of fibers and yarns engineered and designed for use in the manufacturing of high performance personal protective equipment.
- ATA® is designed to offer a superior level of protection, comfort, and function.
- ATA® has had a tremendous effect on the industrial glove market and has been one of the leading forces in facilitating a change from “traditional” hand protection design.
- ATA® is constructed using state of the art manufacturing and production techniques.
- The ATA® core yarn is engineered with a combination of cut resistant components which allows a product that is made with ATA® to have a cut resistant factor that can be up to 2x’s better than a comparable product made with conventional cut resistant fibers.